Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tough Week

So, I know I promised more frequent posting, but something happened that has just completely taken the wind out of my sails.  Another friend has died.  James Hoblyn was my room-mate in college, and my best man at my wedding.  He was a husband, and father of three.

James and me, poking around an old church in the U.K.
Last night, I woke up at 3:00AM couldn't get back to sleep, so I found myself watching one of James' favourite scenes.  And another one here.  And finally, a bit of quiet music to finish up

I'll be back soon.

4 comments:

Kendra Coupland said...

Hey Chris, really sorry to hear about your loss.

I hope that the memories you have of your friendship will bring you much comfort in the days to come.

Unknown said...

Thanks Kendra.

mel said...

Take care Chris.

Anonymous said...

Chris, been absent from the blog for a while, catching up a bit now.

James seemed like a "diamond geezer" as we say on the other side of the pond.

Lets grab a beer soon an have one for James.
Brian